Job Purpose: Peer to peer support for the students by answering their questions and providing accurate and trustful advice for them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a high level of the students’ satisfaction by answering their inquiries and follow up with them personally.
- Checking the advisory site regularly to follow up with the assigned students’ inquiries.
- Accessing the content provided by the Association to benefit from it and deliver it to the students.
- Searching for the best references that students can benefit from.
- Respecting the privacy of the students and the information provided by them.
- Cooperating with the advisory team and with the rest of the advisors to reach the greatest benefit for the students.
- Updating and building the student library by sharing interesting and valuable students’ inquiries.
- Reporting issues, suggestions and updates to the advisory management team.
Preferable Skills and Experiences:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills mainly in Arabic and English will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Proactiveness to reach out to the student.
- Analytical skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- B.Sc. in any relative field (a combination of training & experience will be
- Postgraduate qualification: Masters or PhD degrees in any relative field.
- Scholarship holder.
- Experience in teaching foreign languages (English, French, German, ..etc).
- Experience with international exams (IELTS, TOEFL, IB, SAT, ..etc) either by teaching or attending an international exam.
- Knowledge about Visas’ requirements or life in a foreign country.
- Experience in providing peer to peer support.
- Knowledge of data protection and regulations.
Time commitment: Flexible (+1 hour per week)