Social Media Coordinator
Job Purpose: Social Media Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring a association’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing (programs) team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative
Preferable Skills and Experiences:
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver.
- Team Player.
- Education: B.Sc. in Marketing, New media or relevant field.
- Experience: minimum 2 years’ experience in social media marketing.
- Working knowledge of online marketing channels and strategies.
Time commitment: Flexible (4 hours per week)