Senior Graphic Designer
Job Purpose: this is responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. Other responsibilities include creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of Junior Graphic Designers to ensure quality work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Preferable Skills and Experiences:
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory
- Portfolio with design projects
- Have good information finding skills
- Ability to imbibe good time management and multitasking skills in executing projects
- Degree in Design or in a related field from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years’ experience
Time commitment: Flexible (12 hours per week)