Job Purpose: To manage and organise reporting methods and intervals and to collect information and
generate reports on all projects in the programmes. This successful candidate will be
responsible for M&E planning and implementation as well as designing and implementing
knowledge acquisition and dissemination activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a method and process for proper and timely
reporting in the programmes. This includes designing Excel sheets and circulating
them to programme managers and then prepare presentation and one report for the
head of programmes every month.
- Developing and designing a knowledge acquisition method by communicating
regularly with programmes managers and disseminate a knowledge acquisition form
that contains challenges, methods of overcoming them, and lesson learnt.
- To assist in planning and implementation of baseline surveys, monitoring and
evaluation exercises and impact assessments when needed;
- Review the adherence of the M&E plans with the project managers and report
to the Head of programmes.
- Manage the development of effective and sustainable feedback mechanisms
to from our programme stakeholders and report back to the Head of programmes.
- Track and ensure organized, comprehensive electronic filing of documented
- Organize information sharing opportunities among the programmes
- Communicate and work effectively with the business development manager on
carrying out various thematic research, reviews, studies and learning products
according to our needs.
Preferable Skills and Experiences:
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Smart communicator.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Organizational awareness.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Education: B.Sc. in any relative field (a combination of training & experience will be
- Knowledge of M&E activities.
- Good electronic documentation skills.
- Knowledge of data protection and regulations will be an advantage.
Time commitment: Flexible (6-8 hours per week)