Job Purpose: Funding Identification and Proposal Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Explore, identify and develop funding opportunities from a range of external funding resources.
- Contact donor focal points for additional information if necessary.
- Contact donor focal points, who may provide grants without publishing advertisements.
- Create an organized database for grant opportunities including:
- Donor information
- Deadline for grant submission
- Grants requirements
- Amount of funds offered
- Contact information
- Assist Head of Business Development and managers with the grant writing process
Ensure grants database is up to date
Preferable Skills and Experiences:
- Strong research skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in grants and fundraising are an asset
Time commitment: Flexible (4 to 8 hours per week)