Job Purpose: develop applications for devices that are powered by the Android operating system
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and our codebase
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges
Preferable Skills and Experiences:
- 2 Years of professional experience in android mobile development.
- Experience in at least one of the languages Kotlin/Java
- Testing of android mobile application
- Knowledge of Cloud Applications platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, or any other platforms).
- Experienced in building and designing user friendly applications
- An eye for design and knowledge of design tools and principles.
Time commitment: Flexible (5-6 hours per week)